Likely the most well-known accounting software on the market, QuickBooks has practically become a household word, and for businesses of various sizes, it has long been the accounting software of choice. Easy to use and lauded as one of the smartest accounting tools available, QuickBooks can eliminate a lot of the stress that comes with handling a business’s finances, whether the “numbers person:” is the owner/operator or an experienced accounting professional.
Developed with the “average Joe or Jane” in mind, QuickBooks offers easy-to-follow instructions for a variety of accounting procedures, can connect easily to bank accounts and credit cards, and allows users to quickly and easily capture an overall and accurate picture of the health of their business.
QuickBooks provides a huge number of functions that are simple to navigate and learn. And when they’re not, we at GR Business Solutions offer the hands-on support you need to achieve that proficiency you seek, whether it takes a day, a week, or longer.
Available on a desktop platform or online, features of this accounting software include:
- Bill paying – Users can pay multiple vendors, track bill status, create recurring payments, and create and print checks from anywhere.
- Mileage tracking – Anyone who uses a work-related vehicle can use QuickBooks handy mile tracker for each trip, likely increasing your deductions. Ideal for self-employed individuals!
- Income and expense tracking – Because users can import transactions from many locations – banks, credit cards, PayPal, Square, and others – it’s easy to see what’s going in and what’s coming out.
- Invoicing and payments – Send one-time invoices, invoice incrementally or set up recurring invoices, match payments to invoices, and send payment reminders, automatically if you prefer. And you can create invoices that include your logo, making them uniquely yours!
- Track time – Need to clock employee time and billable hours? It’s easy with QuickBooks. Do it yourself or give employees limited access so they can enter their own hours. TSheets is a time-tracking app developed by Intuit that offers seamless integration with Quickbooks. Monitor scheduling, time tracking and streamline your payroll right from the mobile app and make sense of your business from anywhere.
(add Tsheets logo here)
- Inventory – QuickBooks makes it easy not only to keep track of your inventory but also to manage vendors, create P.O.s, and gauge what’s popular so you can make wise purchases and increase your bottom line. You can even import from Shopify, Amazon, Etsy, and other popular online retailers.
Everyone from the self-employed business person to a mid-sized corporation can use QuickBooks, including:
- Sole proprietorships
For larger corporations, QuickBooks may lack some of the customizable features that those businesses require. Contact us for suggestions as to the best accounting software for your business type and size.
add Quickbooks desktop certification logo and QB online cert logos – maybe top of page is better.
START WINNING THE NUMBERS GAME TODAY!
We’re here to help you navigate the little humps and big hurdles and make the most of your business. Connect with us for a FREE consultation.